Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Emergency Ebook

I'm always trying to learn new things about being prepared. M.D. Cheekmore, of the Survivalist Blog, has a free ebook [it takes a few seconds to load] called, "It's The End Of The World As We Know It And I Feel Fine." Don't be put off by the name as it is "A Quick and Dirty Guide to Survival Planning." It covers the basics that you need for getting through emergency situations. Cheekmore is way ahead of me in being prepared and his knowledge is vast, covering many different aspects of preparedness. Some things may seem way out there for some, but he covers a multitude of topics. He also has guest writers that cover various topics.

Cheekmore also has a weekly post on Saturdays, where he says what he has done for the week to be more prepared, and asks readers what they have done to prep. It is interesting to read what people are buying, making and doing to be prepared for emergencies. It helps me to broaden my view as to what I could be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment