Friday, February 5, 2010

Getting Prepared

Today I was thinking about all of the things I have done to be prepared for emergencies. I have done a lot--I have my year's food supply, I have various ways of cooking without power, I have most of my first aid stuff, and I have my bug-out bag. The food storage really needs a bit more variety; my first aid stuff needs to be organized and finished up; and my bug-out bag needs to be revamped, since I have learned more about what to include in this bag. After thinking about all of these needs, I started to get overwhelmed. Has this happened to you? What did you do? Where do you begin? It's all important and I guess that's the problem. I am sure there are others that could benefit from your answers, especially those that are new to preparing. Please share what you have learned and what has worked for you!

1 comment:

  1. Melanie and All Our Other Preparedness Friends.
    If you have specific questions you need answered, we canbe contacted directly at prep4emergencies@gmail.com

    Thanks so much for visiting the Blog. I hope and pray that you are able to gleen suffucuent information to assist in you self-reliance path.

    Judy does a wonderful job of keeping the information and links fresh.
    --Bill

    ReplyDelete