Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preparedness Stores in Fresno

A month ago Melanie posted a question--Are there any preparedness stores in Fresno (CA)? I was suppose to get back to her, but I had to leave before I could. When she asked that, I was thinking of food storage. Talking about it with Bill, his take was that she might be looking for preparedness equipment. So, Melanie, you need to get back to us! We have our email address set up, or you can just post here. Either way, we will answer those questions in a post.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking both but especially equipment and books. I know you can find anything on the internet but I'm a visual person and like to look at things in person, especially large ticket items.
    If there's not anything in Fresno, is there anything close by, within a couple of hours? I've never been into an army surplus store, would these be a good place to go?

    Thank you,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melanie!
    I will get with Bill (he knows more about the army surplus stores than I do) and answer your questions!

    ReplyDelete